Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.506 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 17% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,840 (€3,877) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (19 minutes ago)