Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 909 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.593 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,266 (€3,933) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)