Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.453 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,523 (€7,930) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Gothenburg costs 303 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (about 2 hours ago)