Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 872 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,054 (Rp 64,492,429) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)