Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 872 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,172 (₩4,247,701) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)