Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 819 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04017 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,234 (105,417 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)