Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03749 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,793 (101,188 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)