Cost of living comparison between Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 892 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.307 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 35% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$21,141 ($16,179) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)