Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18600 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,555 (元19,114) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)