Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02104 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,791 (руб 132,616) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)