Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13092 AUD / ZMW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,675 (35,706 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (28 minutes ago)