Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 977 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13174 AUD / ZMW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,027 (38,161 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$12,040 (about 2 hours ago)