Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38891 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,753 (S/. 12,221) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Lima costs S/. 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caracas costs Bs 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)