Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40481 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,760 (S/. 24,109) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)