Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41206 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,226 (S/. 12,682) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (27 minutes ago)