Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38936 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,050 (S/. 7,834) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)