Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40511 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,328 (S/. 8,216) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (about 1 hour ago)