Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 892 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39619 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,879 (S/. 7,267) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)