Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 651 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07266 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,500 (Mex$ 75,695) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)