Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 787 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06171 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 70% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,486 (Mex$ 72,687) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)