Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 814 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06966 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 67% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,400 (Mex$ 34,455) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)