Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 841 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07149 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 67% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,432 (Mex$ 34,022) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (33 minutes ago)