Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 871 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07014 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,462 (Mex$ 35,104) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)