Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 844 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00203 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,165 (CH$1,555,661) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)