Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 930 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00205 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,148 (CH$2,018,810) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)