Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,300 (CH$1,701,442) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)