Cost of living in Chillan, Chile vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00215 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,087 (CH$1,433,369) in Chillan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 6.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Samara costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Obispo, California costs $2.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padang costs Rp 7,850 (about 2 hours ago)