Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 769 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00204 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,597 (CH$3,725,747) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)