Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 957 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00207 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,302 (CH$2,073,607) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)