Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19925 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 6% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,591 (元33,080) in Chifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)