Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18964 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 7% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,502 (元34,287) in Chifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)