Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40511 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,681 (S/. 9,086) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)