Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41611 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,948 (S/. 7,086) in Chiclayo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$45,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,652 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 20₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (about 3 hours ago)