Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 993 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41201 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,108 (S/. 7,543) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (42 minutes ago)