Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38471 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,070 (S/. 7,980) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)