Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39985 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,666 (S/. 16,670) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)