Cost of living comparison between Chiba, Japan and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01264 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$18,355 (¥1,451,772) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ushuaia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)