Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01201 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$19,331 (¥1,609,778) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)