Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01174 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,823 (¥1,517,978) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)