Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01153 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,690 (¥753,679) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,300 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (17 minutes ago)