Cost of living comparison between Chiang Rai, Thailand and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03762 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,754 (179,559 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)