Cost of living comparison between Chiang Rai, Thailand and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03737 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,300 (195,350 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (41 minutes ago)