Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03739 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,490 (93,318 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (29 minutes ago)