Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03741 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,410 (198,071 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)