Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04017 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,433 (85,457 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)