Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04150 AUD / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,218 prices entered by 131 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)