Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04762 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,336 (70,051₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (about 2 hours ago)