Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 960 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05123 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,569 (69,666₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)