Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 986 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05103 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 73% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,061 (40,382₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)