Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04992 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,920 (38,464₴) in Chernihiv.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)