Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04990 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,779 (35,640₴) in Chernihiv.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)