Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02144 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,488 (руб 209,335) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)