Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 859 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02236 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,629 (руб 162,302) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)