Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,078 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20366 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,916 (元24,140) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (about 2 hours ago)