Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 998 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20215 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,291 (元16,279) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berkeley, California costs $24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)