Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20869 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,390 (元16,244) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)