Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.482 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,060 (€3,414) in Chemnitz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)