Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 713 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02301 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,333 (руб 231,739) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (38 minutes ago)