Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 795 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02246 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 67% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,439 (руб 242,182) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)