Cost of living comparison between Chelyabinsk, Russia and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 887 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02099 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,808 (руб 229,073) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)