Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02304 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 68% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,051 (руб 219,217) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)