Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 912 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.018 AUD / CAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,155 (C$6,045) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)