Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 894 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.006 AUD / CAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,923 (C$5,886) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)