Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 933 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.603 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,124 (€3,821) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)