Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 805 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.472 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,542 (€3,765) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)