Cost of living comparison between Chania, Greece and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 881 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,668 (€6,794) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)