Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 969 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20131 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,543 (元22,565) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (41 minutes ago)