Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,732 (₩12,026,228) in Changwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)