Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 9% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,191 (₩12,560,417) in Changwon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)