Cost of living comparison between Changwat Rayong, Thailand and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03762 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,124 (162,795 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (26 minutes ago)