Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04037 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,344 (82,835 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (44 minutes ago)