Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19470 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,451 (元33,134) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)