Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19886 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,457 (元17,386) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (about 1 hour ago)