Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19262 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,631 (元18,853) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)