Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19001 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,848 (元62,356) in Changde.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)