Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18934 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,804 (元41,215) in Changchun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (30 minutes ago)