Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 974 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20718 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,412 (元21,294) in Changchun.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (41 minutes ago)