Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01957 AUD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,260 prices entered by 150 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)