Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,016 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01939 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,315 (₨274,120) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)