Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.566 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,544 (€3,540) in Chalcis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)