Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 813 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04017 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,937 (98,019 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)