Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 795 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03776 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,046 (107,152 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (31 minutes ago)