Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 736 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03808 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,526 (223,882 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (25 minutes ago)