Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 793 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03741 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,134 (217,426 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)