Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 667 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03795 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,131 (108,853 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)