Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 971 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06715 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 68% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,649 (Mex$ 39,444) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)