Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07242 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 68% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,024 (Mex$ 69,366) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)