Cost of living comparison between Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 949 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.314 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,064 ($8,420) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)