Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 888 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.306 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,174 ($3,961) in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)