Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02634 AUD / PHP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 148 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,651 (Php100,639) in Cebu City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)