Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,264 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02536 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,780 (Php149,065) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)