Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02451 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,029 (Php123,555) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)