Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 938 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02605 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,392 (Php283,778) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)