Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,361 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02526 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,306 (Php130,890) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)