Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 891 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02478 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,235 (Php130,508) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)