Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02627 AUD / PHP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 148 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,093 (Php117,728) in Cebu City.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 2 hours ago)