Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 995 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02637 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,472 (Php131,673) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)