Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.503 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,621 (€5,069) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,600 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (35 minutes ago)