Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.480 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,503 (€5,745) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,500 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (36 minutes ago)