Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39979 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,151 prices entered by 122 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)