Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,289 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36493 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,333 (R$ 11,873) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)