Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 970 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39410 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,053 (R$ 10,284) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (25 minutes ago)