Cost of living comparison between Caxias do Sul, Brazil and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 960 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37673 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,803 (R$ 20,712) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)