Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.482 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,274 (€2,883) in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)