Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.480 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,355 (€2,943) in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)