Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 755 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.409 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,149 (€7,202) in Cascais.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (25 minutes ago)