Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 978 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12949 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,350 (49,036 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)