Cost of living comparison between Casablanca, Morocco and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13333 AUD / MAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 119 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)