Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42048 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,530 (R$ 22,663) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)